A very big thank you and congratulations to Charles Prouse and the team at Supply nation for executing a very successful two great days of Connect 2013 - Turning Contacts into Contracts.
Supply Nation gives Indigenous suppliers and corporate companies and government agencies a great opportunity to build new relationships, strengthen existing partnerships and increase diversity within the supply chains.
Welcome to Country:
- Uncle Ian Hunter - Wurundjeri elder
Inspiring speakers included:
Key Note Speaker
- David Hinson, National Director, Minority Business Development Agency USA (MBDA)
- Anthony Brown, CEO, Info Globe Inc USA
- Dr Michelle Evans, Research Fellow, Asia Pacific Social Impact Leadership Centre, Melbourne Business School
- Michael McLeod, CEO, Message Stick
- Gordon Cole, Managing Director, G Cole Consulting
- Debbie Stone, Manager, Indigenous Strategy, Leighton Contractors
- Denise Coley, Director, Global Supplier Diversity Business Development, Cisco Systems USA
- Michael Robinson, Program Director, Global Supplier Diversity, IBM USA
- Sasha Sumac, Head of Business Services Procurement, National Australia Bank
- Kyle Slabb, Director, Yaru Water
- Shane Knight, Sourcing Support Manager, Coles
- Heath Nelson, Manager, Aboriginal Business Centre, Fortescue Metals Group
- Jacques Seidenberg, General Manager, Procurement, Accor
- David Williams, CEO, Gilimbaa
- Cynthia Dorrington, President, Vale & Associates Human Resource Management & Consulting, Canada
Congratulations to the winners of the Supplier Diversity Awards announced last night Connect 2013 Gala Dinner. May you all continue to prosper in your business connections and ventures. You are an inspiration to Dreamtime Art!
We look forward to Connect 2014!