The birth of Dreamtime Art came from a vision to take quality Aboriginal Art to the world based upon respectful, ethical standards that delivers fair reward to the artists - authenticity and value to the buyer.
As an Indigenous owned business, Dreamtime Art takes its social responsibility seriously with the following goals woven into the heart of our business.
- To play a positive role in bridging the gap between urban Australia and Indigenous communities
- To open the lines of communication regarding Indigenous topics within mainstream Australia in order to promote the possibility of a harmonious future through unity and common respect
- To widen understanding and appreciation for the Indigenous culture within Australian society
- To provide the opportunity and means for young and emerging artists to develop and exhibit their work
- To continuously invest in the national and international recognition for both emerging and established Aboriginal artists through the ongoing development of gallery networks to facilitate showcase exhibitions and artist introductions
- To build a worldwide reputation as a leader in the ethical stewardship and development of Aboriginal art and its culture
- To give back to the local communities and assist the artists and their families
- To educate our clients about the lifestyles of the artists and their communities